A Lodge must complete 4 out of 6 of Group I requirements and 6 out of 11 of Group II requirements from August 10, 2017 through August 11, 2018 except as noted below.
A form will be sent to you from our awards chairman in May. The form must be submitted to the Awards Chairman (Chris Goodin) NO LATER THAN AUGUST 11, 2018.
GROUP I REQUIREMENTS
(4 out 6)
1. Attend all F.M.D.O.A. meetings from September 2017 thru May 2018.
(*Current FMDOA, District Deputies, District Education, Grand Lodge Officers do not count towards attendance or obtaining the traveling gavel at the District Association Meetings. NO EXCEPTIONS).
2. Attend the Grand Master’s Reception (May 5, 2018).
3. Attend the 1st and 6th District Outdoor Raising (August 11, 2018).
4. Have twenty five (25) members of your Lodge travel to other Lodge Inspections in the 1st District. (Your home lodge inspection does not count towards your total and Plural members only count for which Lodge the signed under.)
5. Be a Sponsor of the First Masonic District Grand Master’s Reception.
6. A current Line Officer presents one (1) new Lecture.
GROUP II REQUIREMENTS
(6 out of 11)
1. Sponsor / Host a widow’s program at your lodge.
2. Sponsor / Host an “Educational Light Night” with the assistance of the SOPM, DEOs & Deputies.
3. Participate in any of the three Past Masters Degrees hosted by the SOPM. (three members minimum)
4. Obtain the Traveling Gavel (two times minimum).
5. A current Line Officer presents one (1) new Charge.
6. Attend a Masonic Youth meeting / function (five members minimum).
7. Have two (2) members minimum of your Lodge participate in the Red, White, and Blue Ash Booths.
8. Make a donation to the First Lady’s Charity.
9. Buy and/or sell one (1) Hole Sponsorship for the FMDOA/SOPM Mini Golf Outing.
10. Buy and/or sell (combined) Four (4) ads for the roster or Grand Master's Reception Program.
11. March in the Mason/Shrine Circus Parade.